Live Green Apartments is a St. Paul based real estate management company that has been in business since 1967. William Skally and his wife Sharie started their property management journey by purchasing a triplex in St. Paul and shortly thereafter an apartment building on Grand Avenue. Their children, Michelle, Amy, Rebecca, and Chad were involved in the business from an early age, along with William's second wife Terry. When William retired in 2005, Chad and Rebecca, along with their spouses, Shannon and John, took over the business. In 2007 Amy began working in the business. Currently the family manages several buildings in Saint Paul including the one that William bought on Grand Avenue 40 years ago.
Our historic buildings are located throughout St. Paul and provide our residents comfortable, well-maintained apartments.
Our top priorities include:
- maintaining clean, safe and secure buildings
- consistently implementing and identifying new Eco-Management practices
- choose not to become commercialized and keep our business family-owned and -operated;
- treat our properties as "home" rather than "business"; and
- protect the environment by using eco-management strategies (promote recycling, plant native plants, purchase wind energy, utilize solar energy for hot water).
We take pride in the fact that we are active members of the St. Paul community, with owners and employees participating in the activities of many local neighborhood and business organizations.
Click on each property to see photos. More photos can be found at: PicasaWeb.Google.com/LiveGreenApts
Our apartments in Minneapolis - Saint Paul, the Twin Cities, are various sizes mostly consisting of studios and one-bedrooms.