We require a 2 month notice when moving out. It must be received (not sent) on or before the last day of the the month, 2 months before your move-out (see below). Written notice should be sent to via:
- fax: 651-280-4428,
- put in drop box located to the right on the entry door at 622 Grand Ave, or
- mail: Live Green Apartments, 622 Grand Ave #101, Saint Paul, MN 55105,
Make sure to call our office to verify that we received the written notice. We highly recommend that you let us know about your move-out notice a week or two before it is due to make sure you get it in on time.
Move Out Notice Dates
Since your lease terminates at the end of the month you must give notice at least 2 months in advance. Here is the complete list of notice dates:
If you want to move out by: Written notice must be received no later than:
January 31st November 30th
February 28th December 31st
March 31st January 31st
April 30th February 28th
May 31st March 31st
June 30th April 30th
July 31st May 31st
August 31st June 30th
September 30th July 31st
October 31st August 31st
November 30th September 30th
December 31st October 31st
Move Out Notice Procedures
When you plan on moving out of your apartment, please be aware that the following conditions must be met, as stated in your Residential Lease:
- You are required to provide proper written notice to vacate. We will confirm we received your notice with an email or letter dropped off at your apartment door 24 to 48 hours after we receive it.
- If your length of occupancy is less than the required twelve months (or lease period listed on your lease), contact management staff to discuss additional fees you may be required to pay.
- Please understand that you are responsible to pay the full rent through the end of your notice period, even if you are not living in the apartment. It is illegal to use the security deposit in lieu of the last month’s rent.
- All residents indicated on the lease must sign the written notice to vacate. If one or more residents intend to remain in the apartment, you must contact staff immediately for direction on modifying your lease.
- All residents must be completely out of the apartment and turn in their keys no later than 12:00 PM (noon) on the last day of the month. If you have not vacated or have not turned in all keys by noon, the charge will $200 plus $25 per hour.
- It is important that the apartment is completely cleaned before you leave to insure a full security deposit refund. Once we receive your notice, we will provide you a cleaning checklist. We will schedule a walk through with you before you move out to inspect the condition of the apartment.
- It is your responsibility to make proper arrangements to have your mail forwarded and to disconnect all utility services. You also need to give Management your forwarding address.
Subject: Move Out Notice
To: Live Green Apartments
622 Grand Ave #101
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Dear Live Green Apartments:
This is to notify you that I am vacating Apartment _______________(APT #) at
________________________________(ADDRESS) on ________________________(DATE).