Prior to you Move-In
- First verify your move-in day and time with management staff.
- If you will have a large truck you can check with staff to see if there is a parking spot available for you to use on your move-in day.
- Make sure to bring your first month's rent payment with you. Staff cannot give you the keys to the apartment until rent is paid.
- Also make sure you contact Xcel energy to set up your gas and electric utilities, 800-895-4999, and make sure to give staff your information sheet with emergency contacts.
During your Move-In
- Do not prop doors open for extended periods of time because we want to keep our buildings safe ad secure.
- Fill out the apartment inspection checklist.
After your Move-In
- Turn in your apartment check-list and relax!
Items to Remember
- Locate bulletin board at main entry for important notices.
- Locate your electrical/fuse box.
- For Phone, Cable, & Internet, always meet the installer.
- Locate your pilot lights on oven and stove.
- Use a drain catcher in your kitchen sink and tub to prevent clogging your drain.
- In your tub/shower, make sure to keep several shower curtains to prevent water leaking and damage.