Rent is due by midnight on the first of the month. We have a late fee if rent is not paid on time (see below).
There are four ways you can pay your rent:
- Be eco-friendly and sign up for our automatic rent payment program. Fill out this form and turn it into our office via fax/email/drop box to sign up for this program. There are no fees and you will no longer need to worry about forgetting to pay your rent. Your rent will be deducted from your account on the 3rd of the month (or the next business day). There is no late fee for residents signed up for this program. However if your payment bounces you will still owe NSF fees and late fees (see below).
- Mail your payment. Make sure to mail it at least 4 business days before the first so that it arrives on time. A Resident who has a check arrive in the mail late will be charged the late fees.
- Bring your payment to our drop-box located at 622 Grand Avenue. It is located on the lower right hand side of the entry door and has a gold cover labeled "LIVE GREEN APTS". It is secure and available 24/7 for drop-offs.
- Pay online. There is a $35 fee for this service. Click here for more information.
As a reminder, each Resident listed on the lease is individually responsible for paying the full amount of rent and any money owed. Residents are also responsible for:
- $30 late fee if rent not received by midnight on 1st.
- Additional $30 fee if not received by midnight on 5th.
- $30 NSF or returned check fee.