Residents are responsible for changing their own standard light bulbs. We recommend residents have a step ladder or stool for safely reaching light fixtures. If a bulb is stuck in a fixture and can’t be removed, please let us know and we will schedule a time to remove it.
We ask that you not use light bulbs over 60 watts as they can overheat in the light fixtures. It's more environmentally friendly to use LED or CFL bulbs--you get the same amount of lumens with less wattage, they also last much longer. Since these types of bulbs can't go into the regularly trash because they have mercury in them, we ask that you only dispose of them by carefully placing them (so they don't break) in the green buckets in your building's laundry room. We periodically empty those bins out and properly dispose of the bulbs.
For fluorescent bulbs, please contact our office and we will schedule a time to change the bulb.
If you notice a bulb out in a common area or outside, please let our office know.