We look for four key things:
- Credit must be in good standing. Applicants with bad credit could be denied. The application could be denied if there are any bankruptcies within the last 5 years.
- Rental History: Rental History must be good. If past rent is due the application could be denied.
- Income: The applicants' combined monthly income must at least 3 times the amount of rent.
- Criminal History: No felonies allowed.
We process applications in the order they are received. You do not need to be in Saint Paul to apply for an apartment. If your application gets approved we can email or fax the lease for you to sign. We often have out-of-state people apply for our apartments.
- Rent includes heat, water and trash removal. You pay electricity, stove gas, telephone and cable.
- Lease terms are 1 year. There is may be additional monthly fees for any leases less than 12 months.
- You must be 18 years or older to sign a lease.
- Security Deposit is equal to one month's rent. Security deposit cannot be used for first or last month's rent.
- Rent is set for 1 person in a studio, 2 people in a 1-bedroom, 3 people in a 2-bedroom, and 4 people in a 3-bedroom. $100 per month is added to the monthly rent for each additional person. Legal occupancy limits cannot be exceeded.
- Some pets are allowed. There is an additional pet fee. Check with leasing agent for details.
- All of our apartment buildings have laundry facilities on-site.