There are many benefits to renting that are often overlooked or not discussed in our society. Some key benefits include:
- Renters have more flexibility to move from one location to another because they do not have a mortgage.
- Living in an apartment building is itself eco-friendly because the amount of land used per apartment is significantly less than for a house.
- It is cheaper to live in an apartment because you do not have to pay for new appliances and maintenance.
- ... and if you invest the money you save living in an apartment you could potentially have more money than if you had invested in a house.
- The time you save not having to do maintenance, mowing or shoveling is priceless because it lets you work more, or play more, or be with friends and family more.
Below are articles that discuss the benefits of renting an apartment.