Below is our online application. Make sure to fill out the entire form.
We look for four key things
- Credit must be in good standing. Applicants with bad credit could be denied. The application will be denied if there are any bankruptcies within the last 5 years.
- Rental History must be good. If past rent is due the application could be denied. The application with an Unlawful Detainer within the last 3 years will be denied.
- The applicants’ combined monthly income must at least 3 times the amount of rent.
- No criminal felonies allowed.
We process applications in the order they are received. You do not need to be in Saint Paul to apply for an apartment. If your application gets approved we will email or fax the lease for you to sign. We often have out-of-state people apply for our apartments.
General Apartment Terms
- Rent includes heat, water and trash removal. You pay electricity, stove gas, telephone and cable.
- Lease terms are 1 year. There is may be additional monthly fees for any leases less than 12 months.
- You must be 18 years or older to sign a lease.
- Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent. Security deposit cannot be used for first or last month’s rent.
- Rent is set for up to 2 people in a studio or 1-bedroom. Due to the size of our apartments, the legal occupancy limits as set by Saint Paul is 2 occupants per apartment.
- Some pets are allowed. There is an additional pet fee. Check with leasing agent for details.
- All of our apartment buildings have laundry facilities on-site.