Residents are allowed to paint the walls of their apartment one of the colors we have designated below. The cost is $100 per room to cover the cost of the paint. We will supply the paint and the resident must follow these guidelines or they will be charged:
- Residents must protect the floors, woodwork, windows, and doors from damage.
- Use of drop clothes and tape are required.
- Residents will not paint over outlets, switches, and outlet cover plates.
- Residents may only paint walls.
- Residents may not paint woodwork, trim, cabinets, floors, doors, windows, or ceilings.
- If Residents do not follow the above guidelines they will be charged based on the amount of time it takes to clean, repaint, and/or repair any damage done.
If you decide to paint any rooms in your apartment please print out this contract and contact the management office.
The colors Residents can choose from are light blue (mountain air), and cream (vanillin), and white (snowbound), shown below. Due to individual computer monitor differences, colors seen here may not accurately reflect Sherwin-Williams paint colors. To confirm your color choices, visit your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams store and refer to their in-store color cards.
The paint we use is low VOC (pro-green).