We ask all our residents to be quiet from 10pm to 10am and not to blare any loud music or TVs anytime. If residents feel comfortable doing so, we encourage that they let their neighbors know when they are being too loud. If you do not feel comfortable confronting your neighbor, or your neighbor is continuously loud, contact management staff and we will approach them. If their behavior does not change they will be asked to move.
Suggestions on keeping noise levels down in your apartment:
- avoid wearing shoes, especially shoes with heels if there is an apartment below yours
- limit use of exercise equipment and active video games to certain hours
- lower the bass on your stereo and TV
- limit use of musical instruments to certain hours
- put down an area rug to help absorb sound
- get earphones for your TV/stereo