There are many ways to reduce, reuse and recycle materials. Here are a bunch of resources:
- Eureka provide curbside recycling containers at each building so every resident can recycle all paper, cardboard, glass and plastic.
- There are special bins in our laundry rooms for recycling printer cartridges (hp.com/recycle), cell phones, and florescent light bulbs.
- We reduce the use of paper and office materials like rent envelopes and stamps by offering our Direct Rent Payment Program. This program allows you to conveniently pay your rent electronically!
- Recycle bins located next to mail boxes in each building help to promote recycling of junk mail.
- Helping all of our residents get taken off common junk mail lists--we've got tips to help you!
- Bring branches and leaves to county compost sites. (Ramsey County Going Green Guide)
- The MN Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) provides a monthly email to our residents with timely and local ideas for living green all year round.
- A report showing how old buildings are eco-friendly.
- Got stuff to get rid of, try buythechange