Many of our properties have off-street parking available. Please contact management staff if you are interested in renting a parking space. All off-street spaces are reserved.
- Seasonal requests to move your car, i.e. plowing and spring sweeping, must be accommodated.
- Residents are responsible for moving their cars in accordance with snow emergencies and posted signs.
- All cars must be parked in the assigned space; do not park in someone else’s space. Any car obstructing access to another space and/or entrance to the space or garage may be towed and the owner may forfeit the use of their space. If a car is in your space, please contact the office.
- All vehicles must have current tags and be in proper working order.
- Spaces are not to be used as storage. No boats, trailers, RVs or any large vehicles may be parked in the spaces.
- Any violations may result in a fine, the forfeiture of the parking space or garage, or having the car towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you are approved to park in a spot behind the building, you must have a Live Green Apartments parking sticker properly displayed in your car’s window at all times to avoid getting towed.