241 Brimhall is located on St Clair Ave. off of Snelling Ave. in the Saint Paul's Macalester Groveland neighborhood, next to Macalester college.
- The property has large one-bedroom apartments along with three store-fronts.
- Great historic building with hardwood floors, and ceiling fans.
- Right on bus line #84 and #70.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- 2 Cats, or 1 dog, or 1 dog and 1 cat allowed.
- Cable ready.
- Walk Score of 77 out of 100. Click here for a map of nearby shops.
5-20 Minute Drive
Shops and Restaurants
St. Clair Broiler, Carmelo’s Ristorante, Rosemark Bakery, Caribou Coffee, Dunn Bros Coffee, Whole Foods Market, Coastal Seafoods, St. Paul Corner Drug, Hardware Hank, Breadsmith, Walgreens, Jamba Juice, Khyber Pass Cafe, St Paul Cheese Shop, Goby's Grille & Pub, Plums Neighborhood Rewstuarant & Bar, Palumbo's Pizzeria, Pad Thai Restaurant, The Italian Pie Shoppe, Common Good Books, Patagonia
The building was built in 1926. Over the last 90 years the storefronts have included: Acme Deli (1990s-2016), Thrift Shop (1980s), AAA Stamp Company (1970s), King's Cash Grocery (1960s), Morris Grodin a Tailor (1930s) / RD Hathway and Eastwood Gallery Antique Shops (1990s-2000s), Salon (1970s-80s), Ted Kananski's Sew What Store (1973-5), Davis TV Radio and Appliances (1960s), J.W. Fenstermaker Barber and Gertrude Fenstermaker Beauty Shop Operator (1920s-30?s) / SMBTK Karate (1990s-present), Deutsches Haus tavern, The Raf Skeller, and other taverns (1930s-1980s), The Camel Oil Burning and St.Clair Heat and Service Company (1920s-30s), Harold Land, Contractor (1920s-30s).