194 Summit Ave
194 Summit Ave, also known as Park Court Apartments, is located at Summit Ave and Old Kellogg Ave in Saint Paul, MN. It is a historic building right between downtown St.Paul and the Summit Hill neighborhood, with fantastic views of Saint Paul’s downtown skyline and the Cathedral.
- Mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments.
- Organics Recycling.
- Great historic building with tall ceilings, hardwood floors, & ceiling fans.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- Cable Ready.
- 2 Cats, or 1 dog, or 1 dog and 1 cat allowed.
- Somewhat Walkable & Bikeable.
194 Summit was built in the 1920s. One of the apartments on the first floor used to be a tea room for the residents to use. There also used to be a 3.2 bar located in the lower level of the building until the 1970s. The two courtyards still have their original fountains, however these fountains no longer have running water in them.