2124 & 2130 Como Ave
2124 & 2130 Como are located on Como Ave, off of Raymond Street in St.Paul’s Saint Anthony Park neighborhood, next to the University of Minnesota’s Saint Paul campus
- Mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments.
- Organics Recycling.
- Great historic building with hardwood floors & ceiling fans.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- Cable Ready.
- 2 Cats, or 1 dog, or 1 dog and 1 cat allowed.
- Very Walkable & Bikeable.
2124 & 2130 Como were built in the 1920s. One of the buildings is named Sarita, after the name of the wetlands that are now part of the southwest corner of the University of Minnesota’s Saint Paul campus. The nearby park, Langford, used to be Langford lake but was filled in to make the park.