300 Dayton Ave
300 Dayton Ave, is located at Dayton Ave and Farrington St next to the Cathedral in St. Paul’s Summit Hill neighborhood. It is located right near the Selby/Western shopping district.
- Mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments.
- Great historic building with tall ceilings, hardwood floors, & ceiling fans.
- Backyard with gas grill.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- Cable Ready.
- 2 Cats, or 1 dog, or 1 dog and 1 cat allowed.
- Very Walkable & Bikeable.
300 Dayton was built in the 1920s, right by the Cathedral. There used to be a street car that ran along Selby Ave, that went right near the building until the 1950s. There the tracks that come out of an old tunnel below the Cathedral.