622 Grand Ave
- Mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments.
- Solar thermal hot water heater system that provides 50% of hot water needs.
- Electric vehicle (EV) level-2 charging station in the parking lot.
- Great historic building with hardwood floors, claw-foot tubs, & ceiling fans.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- Cable Ready.
- Up to 2 Cats Allowed.
- Very Walkable & Bikeable.
622 Grand had a grocery store listed during 1930 and 1935. A dressmaker was located in unit 101 in 1946 and a watch repair person in the 1970s.
624 Grand had a Real Estate office, 1946; Goldas Beauty Salon, 1946; La Bonbonniere Coiffures, 1950; Franklin Life Insurance 1955-1977, a deli was briefly in the 1990s, and Skally’s Tax Service 1977-present.