657 Grand Ave
Located at Grand Ave. near Dale St. in Saint Paul, MN, in the heart of the Summit Hill and Crocus Hill neighborhoods. It is right on Saint Paul’s premier shopping and dining street – Grand Avenue.
- One-bedroom apartments.
- Great historic building with hardwood floors, claw-foot tubs, & ceiling fans.
- Laundry Facilities on-site. $1.25 per machine per load.
- Cable Ready.
- 2 Cats, or 1 dog, or 1 dog and 1 cat allowed.
- The front yard is entirely filled with native plants and includes a statue in honor of Officer William F. Skally.
- Very Walkable & Bikeable.
657 Grand Ave was built in 1911 and was often used as apartments for residents while their houses were being built on Summit. Originally there were six three-bedroom apartments in the building. These were converted to one-bedroom apartments sometime between the 1940s and 1970s. The original name on the building is “Kirkland”.