The laundry room hours are from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday through Sunday. Please observe the laundry room hours to respect the apartments located above or next to the laundry room in your building.
We have several important guidelines we ask residents to follow:
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. If you damage a machine you will be charged the repair expense.
- Please do not leave your clothes in the washer or dryer for long periods of time.
- When you take your clothes out of the dryer, remember to clean out the lint trap.
- If your laundry has left bits of paper, pet hair or any debris behind in the machine, wipe and clean out the inside of the machine after you use it.
- If you notice a machine is not working properly, please contact us and put a note on it that says “out of order.”
- The laundry room is not a storage area; items left in the laundry room will be removed.
- Please do not use other people’s laundry detergent. Mark your detergent bottles and dryer sheet boxes with your apartment number.
- Discard empty bottles in the recycling bin, so that there is room on the shelves for everyone to use.