Rent is due by midnight on the first of the month. We have late fees if your rent is not paid on time (see below). There are four ways you can pay your rent:
- Be eco-friendly and sign up for our automatic rent payment program via your Resident Portal. There are no fees if you use the “echeck” option. Make sure to check “Outstanding balance in full, every month” and you will no longer need to worry about forgetting to pay your rent. You must select a date on our before the 1st of the month to avoid being charged the late fee. If your payment bounces you will owe NSF fees and late fees (see below).
- Pay online each month via your Resident Portal. If you use a credit card there is a service fee.
- Bring your payment to our drop-box located at 622 Grand Avenue. It is located on the lower right hand side of the entry door and has a gold cover labeled “LIVE GREEN APTS.” It is secure and available 24/7 for drop-offs.
- Mail your rent in. Make sure to mail it at least 4 or more business days before the first so that it arrives on time. A resident who has a check arrive in the mail after the 1st will be charged the late fees.
As a reminder, each resident listed on the lease is individually responsible for paying the full amount of rent and any money owed. Residents are also responsible for:
- $30 late fee if rent not received by midnight on 1st.
- Additional $30 fee if not received by midnight on 5th.
- $30 NSF or returned check fee.